HAPPY NEW YEAR, friends! I hope you are as excited for 2017 as I am! I am so grateful for a fresh start and a new year full of hope, goals, and dreams.
A few of my overall resolutions for 2017 are:
- Workout 4 times a week— try new workouts!
- Eat healthy & cook more. If you have any recipes you love please share them with me!
- Read & Write more
- Love intentionally
- Bible Study before bed each night
- Make a strict budget monthly and stick with it!
- Forget the past and focus on the future and all of it’s good
A few of my business goals for the year are:
- Share more about myself and what I'm up to throughout the blogs
- Focus more on lifestyle sessions. I have fallen so in love with capturing birth stories and family sessions and want to do more this year
- Concentrate more of my time on lifestyle films
- I want to get back to doing more nature photography and photography that makes my soul happy. I have been guilty for taking the jobs just for business versus finding jobs that will light my heart on fire.
- More styled shoots and getting to know small business owners in Dallas & Chicago. I love, love, love working with small business owners and bringing styled shoots to life, so I want to do more and work with more people this year!
- Be consistent with Social Media!
I hope your New Year is filled with love, good health, happiness that makes your feet dance, and success in all of your dreams.